Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lipstick tag!

Ok so i have never been tagged so i guess i'm it. Thanks Ms. Viva Glam for tagging me you can find her blog here http://touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com/



1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

I didnt use her lipstick but she used them on me to give me bright red lips and rosey cheeks for photos as i was dressed in her oversized jewelry and clothes.


2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

Hmm maybe around 16 it was a jordana lipstick which was blue with blue glitter. LOL i thought it was the greatest thing in the world boy was i a novice i wore it all the time.


3. Pink or red lipstick?

PINK


4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

Nars Jungle red. Love mattes and this one is great


5. And the cheapest?

Wet and Wild they do have some for 99 cents although i have been known to dig through a bargain bin to find some off brand for 25 cents.


6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?

Tried to use it as an eyeshadow base, yeah that was a no go


7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

I recently discovered the new wet and wild color icon? lipsticks i mean for only 2.99 they have great pigmentation and variety plus its easily accessible at most drugstores.

I would like to tag Lily Seymour, Nessafoo, Marked for Glamour

1 comment:

G Jones said...

I love the post, it was a fun read!

I must try Nars lipsticks, I get so amazed by their blushes that I forget all about their lipsticks :)