Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BOGO on Wet & Wild cosmetics

This week Riteaid pharmacy has buy one get one on wet & wild products sale ends saturday. I had a prescription to drop off and while waiting decided to browse the makeup aisle and much to my surprise there was a bogo sale. Here is my haul. They had a black radiance kit on clearance for 2.49 and a NYC matte bronzer for 99 cents. Ladies check out the clearance section whenever in riteaid i always seem to find good deals there.

Everything i purchased total of $10 bucks and change :)

Black radiance mineralized set blush in warm berry and baked shadow in rum spice

Pencil swatches 3 eye pencils in mink brown, deep blue, charcoal lip pencil in fab fuschia
(pencils are very creamy)

Lipsticks in Just peachy, Mauve outta here (goes great with fab fuschia l/l)
Love these lipsticks they are pigmented and applies well


1 comment:

G Jones said...

I just saw that Warm Berry blush from Black Radiance, I'm picking it up on pay day. It looks more red, which I like.

You've been lipstick tagged!