Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara

Here is what i find to be a great drugstore mascara. I have been using this mascara for some time now. I originally used the original lash stiletto which said to provide length, It was great for doing that but found i had to use an additional mascara for volume. Then came Lash Stiletto Voluptuous! This was it something that gave me both definition and length how could i go wrong purchasing this item and it did not disappoint.

Comes in sleek red packaging. New designed brush is curvy and gets into the root of the lashes. It is buildable for more dramatic lashes. I purchased it in blackest black and in waterproof I recommend this mascara if looking to purchase soon or try it out.


naked eye

one coat

two coats


No comments: